MCS Friends Mission Statement:
- Provide social support and helpful information about MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities)
- Educate others about MCS
- Help people find ways to cope with the problems caused by MCS
Services available to the MCS public:
- Our web site, which includes book lists, pamphlets, a list of national and local groups, etc.
- The web editions of newsletters: spring 2015, summer 2015, fall 2015.
- The MCS Friends Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The E.I. Housing Initiatives conference call history.
- The MCS Friends Public Conference Calls.
- Resource and information support. (248)-301-2283 Leave a message. This is our new message phone number. Our old message phone number is still on newsletter back issues.
- Our email news list. To get on the list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services available to our members:
- Enjoy our weekly support group conference calls.
We cover your questions, share experience and socialize.
- Suggest special speakers or topics for the conference calls and receive notification of special meetings.
- Get our quarterly newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Network with other members for support, information, and friendship.
Support calls are held every Sunday and Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time. We discuss topics raised by participants, have special guests, or just chat. Topics range from how to cope emotionally with MCS to how to solve practical problems. Join MCS Friends in advance to participate.
Everyone is invited to our next Housing Projects Conference Call, so please let all your friends know! It will be on Tuesday the 28th of February at 2 pm Eastern time. To participate, call 712-770-4010, and when prompted for an access code enter 735-129#.
Canary Housing Cooperative of New York will give a description of their newly acquired housing site. We will also have a presentation about Pure Paradise Vacations, a 3 bed, 2 bath short-term rental in Florida owned by a person with MCS.
For information about past calls please see our public conference call archive.
If you are able to use a computer, the best way to join MCS Friends is to fill out our online membership form. Otherwise, you can download our printable membership form, fill it out, and mail it in. If you are unable to join online or by mail, call (248) 301-2283 to join by phone.
Members will be given our weekly support call access information and receive periodic newsletters. The web edition of the fall newsletter is available.
An annual donation is suggested but not required. Please donate!
- The Healthy Neighborhoods Project: 10 Awesome Tips To Save You Money & Make Your Neighborhood a Better Place to Live!
- Tips for Finding Safer Housing
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities: A look at a growing problem
- You can download and use our updated MCS Awareness Poster to raise awareness about Multiple Chemical Sensitivity